Thursday, May 15, 2008

Photogenic

So, lately I've been going through all of our photos from the last couple of years and I've noticed something--there aren't very many pictures of me. Now I realize that I am not very photogenic. I just look horrible in most pictures ever taken of me. Maybe it's my nose or my eyes or the shape of my face--I just hope I'm better in 3d. I know that I'm usually the person behind the camera, and I love to photograph my family, but it kind of bothers me. It makes me wonder. . . am I not in the pictures because no one thinks of me? Will there be any memories of me?

2 comments:

Ben said...

I know the feeling! not thinking you look ok in pictures. luckily for you it is just a feeling you look good in th epictures of your family and you definitly belong there. I think that you shouldexplore the timer function of your camera and get your skinny behind in the picture!

Wild Banks' said...

I feel that way alot- especially since coming here and starting over. Then I look at pictures of the family mob and remind myself that that crazy bunch o' monkies know me, and love me and miss me. Makes me cry of course };P but it makes me feel a tiny bit better for the day. Besides, you sould know by know that I always have and always will look up to you and thing you're a knock-out (it's not fair really...)