Monday, September 15, 2008

Days like these . . .


It was one of those days . . .
Tanner is a little boy full of mischief and always into something.
Notice the dinosaur . . .
The same dinosaur-in the dryer . . .

He can figure out how to get virtually anywhere.
Nothing is too high or out of reach.

Guess who has the camera!
Tanner keeps me busy, just keeping up with his daily adventures.
But I wouldn't have it any other way. . .

4 comments:

Our son Kade said...

I love the look he has on his face when he climbs up on stuff, like "look! I can climb - aren't you excited! this is neat!" he's funny, makes me smile :)

Wild Banks' said...

LOL! Yeah! I'm not the only one! Right now Austin is climbing ont the table.. he has blisters on his fingers from touching the lightbulbs he somehow manages to reach! Wish they could hang out- see what kind of heartattacks they could think up together!

Kendall & Nichole said...

You are singing my song! Thanks for the laugh, I am such a good friend that the thought, "Ha,your turn" dashed through my mind. But I quickly took it back because karma has a way of sending mischief my way! When are you coming for another visit?

Our son Kade said...

Mom said you wanted the weather links I use.
http://www.arh.noaa.gov/index.php

Here's one of the weather websites we use, its the most reliable. The other just copies those forecasts and puts little pictures in, but here it is: http://www.wunderground.com/US/AK/Anchor_Point.html

It also shows what is currently going on anywhere there is a reporting station.