


Best Brothers! I love to watch Taylor and Tanner together and every day I am grateful that they have each other. Tanner adores Taylor. He will follow him everywhere and try to copy every thing Taylor does (and often gets hurt in the process :P) or says. At bedtime he gives Taylor lots of kisses and often will cuddle right up to his big brother to go to sleep. He also will run to Taylor for hugs and comfort if mom or dad have offended him or if he seems to need extra reassurance. And Taylor adores Tanner too. He plays so well with Tanner --most of the time. Sometimes he gets annoyed when Tanner gets into his things and sometimes he plays too rough (in my opinon) but it is obvious that he loves his baby brother. He loves to make him laugh and tries to protect him and is usually gentle and kind to Tanner. I hope they continue to develop this special bond and are always so devoted to each other.
1 comment:
Cute little boys, love the pictures of them both giving the I'm cool finger!
Post a Comment