


This is the first of many blogs that will be titled "Hockey". We are a hockey family, which means that from October-March (and sometimes April) we spend many hours at the ice rink for practices, games and tournaments. Taylor plays hockey, Trace plays hockey and Tanner wants to play hockey. I am a hockey mom, I wash jerseys, I spray funk free into stinky gear, I help dress Taylor, I keep score, bring food for the hospitality room, make sure we have enough tape, laces, and gatorade, and I cheer for my team. And for those who may not be aware, hockey is a cold sport and I don't like being cold. But I love my hockey boys and I secretly love the rush of the game. :) So these pictures are of Trace playing in the Men & Womens Spit Fire Tournament the weekend of April 11-13. Go Team!
No comments:
Post a Comment