2nd Grade
Today is the first day of school! Taylor is in second grade at Paul Banks Elementary.
His teacher is Mrs. Martin.
He was excited and nervous about school. Taylor got up on his own and got dressed
(I didn't make him change even though his pants and sweatshirt did
not go together--good job mom!)
Taylor is looking cool.
(Taylor choose this sweatshirt on his own)
Today is the first day of school! Taylor is in second grade at Paul Banks Elementary.
His teacher is Mrs. Martin.
He was excited and nervous about school. Taylor got up on his own and got dressed
(I didn't make him change even though his pants and sweatshirt did
not go together--good job mom!)
Taylor is looking cool. (Taylor choose this sweatshirt on his own)



2 comments:
He's so cute, can you believe they grow up so fast? Love the sweatshirt:)
I like the sweatshirt, too. He looks so grown up ! ! ! Love you, Charlotte
Post a Comment