On Monday, we took a little jaunt up to Soldotna. We saw Cristie and the girls (but I forgot to take pictures), did a little shopping (Taylor got shoes for school) and . . .
rode the Go Carts!!
Taylor wasn't quite tall enough to drive by himself so Shannon went with him first
(I had Tanner).
Shannon and Taylor ready to go.
Weee . . . This is fun!
rode the Go Carts!!
Taylor wasn't quite tall enough to drive by himself so Shannon went with him first
(I had Tanner).
Shannon and Taylor ready to go.
Weee . . . This is fun!
Next I got in with Taylor, he got to steer and I controlled the gas/brake. Taylor kept telling me to go faster. By the time we had gone around the course twice Tanner was completely freaked out so . . .



2 comments:
I've always wanted to do that- maybe next time we're that way- Shane'll be Taylor's age by then. What a cool aunt (and mom)!
I just had this vision of Taylor in a few years...... maybe we should put in a go cart track down here so he can practice and practice driving, so by the time he is 14 he will be really good at it. I have a feeling he is going to give you a run for your money when he is a teen ager. Looks like you guys have been having lots of summer fun. Charlotte
Post a Comment