Our first adventure today was to visit the Midway Museum. Our neighbor here on Jamaica court gave us passes (Thank you Krista--hoping to see you in Homer in the spring).
The Midway is an aircraft carrier that served during World War II until the first Gulf War (I think--I wasn't listening very well) To quote Taylor it was "freakin awesome."
First they steered themselves upside down and sideways and all around.
Then they went on a Top Secret mission that shook them up a bit.
They had to destroy some tanks and were hit on their way back and had to make an emergency landing.
As we were getting ready to leave the museum Tanner had warmed up enough to get in the plane. This one was "mine!" He didn't want to leave.

1 comment:
I have to agee with Taylor "freakin Awsome!" warm weather and airplanes.
Post a Comment