First thing this morning it was back to the dentist. Don't I look excited?
We finished at the dentist (for the day) early in the afternoon. We went back to the hotel to relax. It was a hot day and the swimming pool was soo inviting.
Tanner didn't want to get in the water or even near the water (of course). When we tried to take him in it was a major meltdown. So I just chased him around the pool, and he played in a puddle until . . .
Suddenly he was inspired by watching Taylor.
he didn't want to get out. :)
Despite our sore mouths we had to go back to Famous Daves for more of that fabulous bbq.

1 comment:
Dentist in Mexico? How much do those run? I had a root canal today too- cost me $400 after insurance! And it's just one in a long string of work to do. Tell me about how you got to where you are?
Post a Comment