Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mischief

Lately Tanner has been getting into all kinds of mischief. Last night I was filling the tub for the boys to take a bath but Tanner couldn't wait. He climbed in with all his clothes on.

This morning I caught him climbing the shelves in the kitchen. I don't know if he wanted cereal or just and adventure.


Then, just before nap time he decided to help himself to a drink of juice. Obviously a case of "monkey see, monkey do."


I can tell that life with Tanner is going to continue to be an adventure. . . and always with his characteristic smile that reminds me to enjoy every minute of it--because he sure is.

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

I love the fully clothed bath picture - what a funny kid! :) Thanks for having us over last night, it was fun!

Our son Kade said...

Ohh i love those pictures of Tanner! The tub pic is awesome, I just love his smile. The boy knows how to drink from the jug too, learning fast! Brian