Sunday, June 29, 2008

12 Years

Today is our 12th Anniversary. Wow--we can't believe how quickly the time goes. I think this is the hair color/hair club for men anniversary.


June 29, 1996
Portland Oregon Temple

That was then. (We didn't have a clue.)



June 29, 2008
Homer Alaska
This is now.
A few wrinkles, a few gray hairs. . .

"Through every up and every down and every twist and turn around,
It's been a fun exciting ride . . .
Because I have you by my side."

Overall we've had a dozen good years, and we are looking forward to lots more.
I sure love you Trace!

4 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

WOW - 12 years. I didn't know you shared the same wedding date as Alicia.

I think you are aging very well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. We had never seen your wedding picture either. Love you, Charlotte

Our son Kade said...

Cool wedding picture! One of these days we'll have to get together and look at each other's wedding pictures. And do some scrapbooking. :) Hope you guys had a good anniversary too! Sorry I missed the shower, I worried I was still contagious. :( Hope it went great! Love ya! Alicia

Wild Banks' said...

congratulations you two! Love you tons! Still looking for a family picture of your crew!

Angeline said...

Happy Anniversary, I hope 12 more years pass without too many more grey hairs! You can always call me if you need me to die it for you...love you!-Angeline