Tag
Angeline tagged me and I usually don't do these but . . .
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. working as a housekeeper at Lands End Resort
2. living at Gma Pats house
3. trying (unsuccessfully) to get pregnant
4. went on my first vacation alone to my friend Christy's wedding
5. at the first ever Quiner family semi-reunion in Alaska
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Go to the temple
2.Get my hair trimmed, and the boys hair too
3. mow the lawn
4. organize the boiler room/shannons room
5. go to the movies
5 Favorite snacks/foods:
1. potato chips
2. dryers all natural lime popsicles
3. pie (apple, berry, lemon merangue, etc.)
4. fruit (most all types are good)
5. white cake with raspberry filing (from safeway:p)
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Build my dream home/shop
2. Travel
3. Set up my kids future (missions, education, weddings)
4. Invest in business
5. Help our moms out
5 Bad habits:
1. I eat too many treats
2. pick at my fingers
3. loosing my temper too easily
4. not following through all the time
5.giving in to my insecurities
5 Places that I have lived:
1. Richland Washington (but I don't remember it)
2.Newport Oregon
3. Corvallis Oregon
4. Philomath Oregon
5.Homer Alaska
People I tag:
1. Tiffiny
2. Charlotte
3. Alicia
4.
5.
*Unfortunately I don't know of 5 people to tag and the rest of this "game" really depressed me because it just illustrated how boring my life is and has always been.

1 comment:
Oh far from boring, your kite surfing on the beaches of Alaska, how many people can say theyv'e done that?
Post a Comment