Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Big Boy Toy

Trace got a new kite board yesterday. When the the UPS man delivered it he jumped up and down and yelled and did a manly happy dance. This board is a Mako 150x40. It is a great waverider. It has a beautiful shape and is a nice board, very smooth. (He wanted to sleep with it but I wouldn't let him :) He loves it!

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

That's a good looking board. Is his mom thrilled with his kite flying?? I spent a whole afternoon in Hawaii watching the wave flyers. It was clear at the far end of the Kahmemama highway - past North shore. It was fascinating to watch. I'm glad Trace can do it here.

Love, Charlotte

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

okay, that is not how you spell Kahmahamaha and i don't this is how you spell it either, but it's 2 o'clock in the morning, i guess I can spell it however I want to. :)