WE WON!!!
Our softball game Thursday night against Heath&Tara's team was a well played, extremely satisfying victory. We were the underdog going into the game and lost pretty badly last time we played them--also they have only lost one other game this whole season. Our team held them at no runs for the first 4 innings of the game with a final score of 11-4.
The scorebook.
Our softball game Thursday night against Heath&Tara's team was a well played, extremely satisfying victory. We were the underdog going into the game and lost pretty badly last time we played them--also they have only lost one other game this whole season. Our team held them at no runs for the first 4 innings of the game with a final score of 11-4.
The scorebook.



2 comments:
HEY - WAY to GO ! ! ! I played softball in my former life and I really miss it. I'm glad to play vicariously thru others - congrats on winning against a tough team. Love, Charlotte
I know you wanted to win and you got your wish, glad it made you so happy! competition is good
Post a Comment