Sunday, July 20, 2008

sk8ter boy

My littlest skater.
I'm glad he was wearing a helmet.

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

Cute! We missed you guys yesterday, hope everythings ok! Justin will be excited Trace got a new chainsaw too - "No really, with the money we save on diesel, it'll pay for itself!!" Now if I could just say that about a new sewing machine..... :D Nice work on the lawn by Taylor - that's pretty cool! :) Well, love ya, talk to you later.

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

You guys could always use the one I used when we were first married: "If I had a really good sewing machine, I could sew all our clothes, even our underwear and coats and stuff".

It worked for the first machine, but after I sewed the tee shirt together sideways instead of up and down, he didn't believe it when I asked for an upgrade. (I got it anyway, but he didn't believe my stories.) :) Charlotte