Nice! Your plants look much better than mine, much healthier. We just ate cucumber number 4 yesterday, yum! My tomatoes are a while off though...guess I just have to have patience.
Way to go on the big victory! Go team. :D Love ya. Alicia
wow - your tomatoes are way ahead of ours. I think ours need some feed or something. i hope they are just late and will still produce lots and lots of tomatoes. isn't it fun??
Hey - thanks so much for the trailer - it ended up being a lot more food than they had planned on and the trailer was a life saver. THANKS!!! Love ya, Charlotte
4 comments:
Nice! Your plants look much better than mine, much healthier. We just ate cucumber number 4 yesterday, yum! My tomatoes are a while off though...guess I just have to have patience.
Way to go on the big victory! Go team. :D Love ya. Alicia
wow - your tomatoes are way ahead of ours. I think ours need some feed or something. i hope they are just late and will still produce lots and lots of tomatoes. isn't it fun??
Hey - thanks so much for the trailer - it ended up being a lot more food than they had planned on and the trailer was a life saver. THANKS!!! Love ya, Charlotte
We are thinking of all of you Quiners on this difficult weekend. Our hearts ache with yours. Love, Carpers & Clarks
I didn't know you were such a gardener! I miss not seeing you,Pat
Post a Comment