Friday, July 18, 2008

Papa Rays Cookies



Monday night we were treated to Papa Rays Cookies.
Ray used to make his "famous" cookies on a pretty regular basis but --
lately it has become a rare occurance.
We were all glad he felt up to sharing his cookies with us once before Linda went home.



Sing for your "cookies"
This is the song you have to sing before you get to eat cookies.
Marty is nice enough to accompany the group on his guitar.
"Papa Rays Cookies are the very best. You know they're good and I know the rest . . ."

1 comment:

Kendall & Nichole said...

Hey, I am attempting this blog stuff....you inspired me. I will take any pointers you have to give. Oh, and Stop with all the family fun stuff (it makes me homesick) or another option would be to just invite me!
Love ya, Nichole